Sunday, June 17, 2012

Padi Fields of Ubud

Terrace style padi field was what I had in mind when I visualized what it would be like in Ubud. It wasn't exactly as I expected, but still pretty impressive. One of the nicest walk we had was through the padi fields! Entrance is at Jalan Kajeng north west of Ubud, and just follow the path to the wow factor! Here are some scenes of the padi fields.
 My favourite photos are of the duck and their minders. You see lots and lots of ducks in Ubud.
 There are some narrow path way as well, so do be careful. You can also cycle along the padi field, but you would probably have to carry your bikes when you hit trails like these.
 There are bungalows along the path, and you can actually rent these to stay in. There were also artist huts selling their wares, and an organic farm with a small cafe in the middle of the padi field. All in all, it was a very relaxing walk, something that I think I'll never get tired of doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments