Thursday, September 8, 2016

Pokemon Cafe Singapore


Every girl in Singapore is going crazy about Hello Kitty Orchid Garden Cafe that has opened in Changi Airport Terminal 3 (more about that in a separate post), but my friend here wanted to go Pokemon Cafe, a pop-up cafe in Bugis Junction instead. It wasn't a planned trip. We were just meeting up to watch "Me before You", and after that we just drop by Pokemon Cafe to see if there was a crowd. Unfortunately there was, so we went elsewhere instead. But just around 9pm, I suggested we take a look again, and voila, here we are!


Look how exited she looks! Snapping away at the deco, at the food. It's always fun to see people so excited over things they love. 


We already had dinner, so this was just a light snack. I ordered the coffee, and she ordered some blue looking drink which she gets to keep the bottle. The red Pokemon mug was also a gift you can take home with you 


My friend also ordered the pancake, which looks kinda sad and flat, lol. And I ordered a weird tasting dessert as shown below. It was kinda hard to eat for me cause it was filled with cream and lots of artificial mango or passion fruit flavouring. But it looks kinda awesome though.


 My Hello Kitty charm went along as well and I couldn't resist snapping photo of it. In all, I think we spend about SGD60. It was more for the experience than for the food. I think Hello Kitty Cafe serves better quality food with better settings and deco. Plus, there was only like 6 meal item or so you could order from the menu, and maybe as many drink selection to go with it. It wasn't extensive as it was just a pop-up store. But still, it was fun going there and actually having experienced it.


 Ref:
Pokemon
Me Before You


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments