Sunday, August 6, 2017

Homemade Popcorn

Feeling bored on a Sunday afternoon and wanted something to snack on as I was going mad over thinking a current complicated situation. So I decided to make popcorns! This being my very first time making it, I made sure I look through some helpful youtube before starting.

Here are all the ingredient that I used: Vegetable oil, corn kennel half a cup, truffle salt and maple syrup for flavouring. Yeah, it was an expensive home made popcorn. But to be honest, I don't have any other flavouring at home....

Heat up a pan, add around 3-5 table spoon of oil, and add in corn kernel. Wait for around one minute, and they will start to pop. Wait till there is no more popping sound before turning off the heat. You can shake the pan around to make sure all the kernels are popped. 

And voila. Done! Just season with whatever. Maybe I'll consider getting some caramel syrup. They are a bit blend, even if you put lots of flavouring. They sure as hell are healthier than whatever you buy outside!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments