Saturday, January 3, 2009

KTM Service from Tanjong Pagar (SG) to Danga City Mall (JB)


Read about this in the newspaper today and feeling rather excited about it. I love JB! And I can't wait to make a trip there soon. Might be going on 14th Jan to do some CNY shopping as I am on leave :) KTM is operating 4 daily trips to this mall (but at an unearthly morning hours!). Check out the schedule. Total estimated trip time from Tanjong Pagar to Danga City Mall is 90 minutes. Hope they build some cinema and hotel soon at the site, then we can just hop on a train and spend the weekend there! Woohoo!

Post Note:
As most of my blog hits seems to be hitting this page, I thought I'll add in this entry for your info as well. Read about my day trip to Dangan City Mall here.

Ref:
Danga City Mall
Rail service to JB mega mall starts on Monday
Tanjong Pagar Railway Station
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (not a very helpful site)

4 comments:

  1. 90mins is very long. But it seemed quite interesting to go there.
    Let me know of your review after you have been there

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90min is not that bad. Its inclusive of Custom check. Will definately write a review here if I do decide to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..hope there is SOMETHING to see in Danga city mall..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. alamak! you mean there is nothing to see? Paper write got 500 stores there leh! Please give me some insider info if you know the trip is not worth making leh!

    ReplyDelete

Comments