Monday, January 19, 2009

Exercise Journal

Here's a follow up to my AIBI post in September 2008. My exercise journal since I got the machine until to date.



I am actually exercising more often then I did pre-AIBI days. Although the cost per exercise is still rather high, it is already lower now then gym membership per month! And I've only used it for 3 months! (excluding December the makan month :P )

Physically not much change yet, but the following was noted:
1. I actually do better on Word Challenge on Facebook after exercising :P
2. Better toned arms
3. Better skin texture
4. Improved in stamina, I can do 40 mins without being exhausted now
5. I burn more calories after drinking caffeine :P

I love the machine cause I can exercise at 11pm at night and its ok! And I can exercise in total darkness and its ok! And lastly, I don't need to travel to any gym or classes. I just get on and just do it :)

Related Blog Entries
My AIBI
My Exercise Journal Part 2 using AIBI 1-Jan-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments