Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Earth


If you are a fan of the Oprah Show, you would know that some of my book list on the right are actually books from Oprah's Book Club. And although I am always excited about the books recommended in the show, my excitement always crashes down when I actually read the book itself. However, today I am going to share with you one exceptional book that I haven't even completed reading yet, but which I find to be a really beautiful and meaningful book. It beats many of the non-fiction books I've read so far, and I highly recommend it to you. The book is called A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle. You can find it in your neightbourhood libray (although a reservation might be a more effective way of actually getting the book).

Aside from the book, you can also watch lectures on the same topic at Oprah.com! Just download the web classes here. Awesome awesome book! If you've read it, do let me know what you think about it. I'm currently just half way thru it.

Ref:
A New Earth - The Book
A New Earth Web Classes
Eckhart Tolle Official Website
National Library Board Book Reservation Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments