Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sentosa Flowers 2009 Event


Here's a follow up to my post on the Sentosa Flowers 2009. Me and my husband went to the event on the 24 January Saturday. It was also the first time I use my Maybank Credit Card to get free entry to Sentosa! And boy am I going there more often since I get free 10 years entrance with it!

The event was just ok. Nothing great about. The hot Singapore weather was more or less killing the flowers at the exhibit, and it was only the first day! I wonder how many plants actually died in the event! And I was rather disappointed that there wasn't much gardening stuff on sale, so unlike the Singapore annual Garden Show. All in all, for a free entrance to see the event, I guess I can't complaint much.

For a limited time only, some photos I took on that day can be found to you right of this blog :)

2 comments:

Comments