Saturday, February 28, 2009

Woohoo! I Won!

About a month ago, I wrote a blog entry regarding Singapore's Public Library's Just Share Photo Competition, titled Just Share.Guess what! I won one of the fortnightly prize of a $15 Borders book voucher! Yes! Yes! Yes! I am so happy! I can start submitting my photos to NatGeo again!


Updated photo

This means I am now eligible for the Bi-monthly Prizes, which is one Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS worth $429(with 4GB SD card, case and mini tripod). I am actually not a Canon fan, but heck! If it's free, it might even win me over from my Nikon fetish! Good luck to Cordy!

To view the winning entries, click here, or here, or here.

Life is great to a Cordy :)

After note:
Great news, one of my friend also won! Here's Leow's winning entry to share, since the link didn't came out too good in the comments section :) Congratulation Leow!
To view Leow's photo, click here.

7 comments:

  1. I won too!

    http://www.pl.sg/view/Photo/29/f471f2bd-b171-4ffd-9ab9-a4c04ff3c23f

    Thanks for the lobang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! All the best to you! Want to share your voucher with me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats :)
    Now you can buy more books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!
    I have also submitted.

    From Joy Peng, Jonathan
    http://joypapaya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy Joy! Long time no see! Welcome to the blog! And all the best to you in the photo competition too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments