Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hearty Breakfast (White Bread Attemp #001)


Attempted my first white bread last night. You can't really see it in this picture, but it kinda look like a fatt kuih, and taste like one too! I gotta get me self some active dry yeast soon! But all the same, it was a wonderful hearty Sunday breakfast. Interesting fact is, I can eat 4 pieces of Gardenia white bread and still be hungry, but one slice of my little zoji bread and I'm filled up. The weight of the bread is also heavier, and the texture is courser. Need to experiment on how to make white fluffy bread. Probably need to change the low graded bread flour I'm using, and maybe get better yeast.

Anyway, after watching some youtube clips, I've also changed the way I made my scramble eggs, and it tasted wonderful today! Here is my favourite of the clips I saw on youtube on how to make perfect scramble eggs! Enjoy!



Ref:
Scramble Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments