Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Zojirushi!

You know how it is, you started out with a S$10 bone china tea set, and next thing you know it, you've gone out and bought yourself a S$399 Zojirushi Home Bakery Mini! Weeeee! So excited that I'm blogging this at 1:30am and feeling energetic about it even though I have to work this Sunday!Here's what it looked like, ka-pok picture from Zojirushi.com US site. (I figure they won't mind the free publicity and review)


This is actually the 2nd Zojirushi I'll be using. My brother lend me his while I was living in the hostel during my student days. The smell of freshly baked brownies are to die for! Looking forward to making more of it soon. Yes, I know, it's a bread maker etc etc, but it also make cakes! And jams! And now with the improve version, I can make buns, cookies, and even cheesecake! I've already gone through the manual, and planned out my shopping list of ingredient! So I'm gonna go sleep now, and wake up real early to get a head start! Stay tune!

Ref:
My Home Bakery Mini!
www.zojirushi.com US Site
Zojirushi Japan Site (for super cute bakeries!)
The BB-HAQ10 Manual (in case you're interested)

2 comments:

Comments