Monday, June 28, 2010

Bread!


It's been 2 weeks now since I got my little Zoji, and we've made a total of 9 loaf of bread and 2 chocolate fruit cakes! The 9 bread consist of Raisin Cinnamon, Chocolate Chips, Wholemeal, and White Bread. We've totally stopped buying Gardenia bread! And today, I got a pack of organic rye flour! So looking forward to some rye bread soon!
And yes, you can actually make pretty nice soft white bread using the machine! We've invested in a bread knife, and now everything is just peachy! The only concern is, we need to be home by at least 9pm to make a loaf of bread a day. Fastest bread takes 2 hours, while a cake would take us 1.5 hours. Hopefully this weekend I would be free to experiment with other recipe of bread and cakes! Long live my little Zoji!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments