Friday, June 11, 2010

Tea Theraphy

I've gone all snobbish and English with my very first purchased of a bone china tea set! I was actually eye-ing something a bit classier from Takashimaya, but class came at around S$50 per set! So I settled for something made in china instead, and bought from across the cross-way at JB when Jusco was having a sale on (20% discount from original price!)! Total damage price? S$10 :D Heck, I spend more money on the tea alone in Singapore! But managed to get myself 4 packs of Dilmah tea for only S$1 per pack at the recent Singapore Food Expo!

Picture above was taken on a weekend tea time at home with Earl Grey Scones (also from JB). And I'm writing this now at midnight, with a cup of peppermint tea by my side and George Michael singing Jazz music in the background.... Life doesn't get any more relaxing than that! Looking forward to another splendid breakfast coming up in the weekend! Cordy has gone all civilized now :P

Ref:
Bone China
Dilmah Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments