Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cheers to life


My salute to life :)

Being part of the humanism movement lately in Singapore has made me grow more and more in touch with the passion to live and with life itself. Sure there is a whole other ugly side to humanism which I rather not blog about here, but overall, I do believe in the good of the movement, and I have high hopes and aspiration for it, even if sometimes I feel that I'm fighting an uphill battle, and even in a non-religious group, I still find myself standing alone in a corner with my own thought and opinion....

But today, (and everyday!), is not about grumbling, it's not about complaining, and wasting time in being negative and down. Today (and everyday), is about life, and what we made out of it. So toast to you! Go out there and live life to the fullest! Cause frankly, this life time may be all you've got! So don't waste it being sad, stress, and down. Do the things you like to do! And enjoy the world around you! Experience life to the fullest!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments