Saturday, May 26, 2012

London Food Information - Part 2

Although I didn't like the food at London, I did like the food market atmosphere! Here are 3 notable one which I like. First Covent Garden. I think I went there twice. Covent Garden is one of the oldest market in London, and most famous for this scene in My Fair Lady. The Paella there is cheap and good! I also like the Square Pie shop there.




2nd is Borough Market which I think we went twice as well. I fell in love with perry there. Lots of cheese there.Very interesting place to wonder around.

3rd is Portobella Market at Nottinghill. Had my first Falafel and Churros there!

Ref:
Covent Garden
Borough Market
Borough Market Official Site
Portobello Market
Portobello Road Market Official Site
Square Pie
Paella
Falafel
Churro


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments