Monday, May 21, 2012

Handmade Card Holder

Don't it look sweet? My personal handmade card holder. I just love the colour and of course the feel of it! It's made same as the book-cover method , but this is smaller and cuter and so sweet! I got the plastic card cover from Kinokuniya for like SGD1.80! It was rather expensive, but I couldn't find the type I want at Popular Bookstore, so no choice. But after making these, I just love it. Front side is a ribbon, and back side is the "Hand made" sign. Inside there is also a small rose to add a personal touch to it. I bring it everywhere I go and use it to hold all my discount cards and coupons!

2 comments:

  1. Very attractive and captivating plastic card holders are very easy to use but i think you should add video tutorial that how you create this........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Sadly I'm not a video person. It's hard enough to edit photo as it is! But you can refer to the youtube video link provided at the text "book-cover method ".

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments