Sunday, May 20, 2012

Handmade Key Pouch

Here's a little something I made the other weekend, and I even planned and wrote it down in my pretty little book with my awesome pen. Yes, we're making a key pouch today. And I have these adorable little keys I got from Chinatown the last time I was there. 
  
Anyway, here is the front and back view of the end product. It's tied with a string cause I kinda forgot to sew in the rubber piece that was suppose to go round the front flower button. I lost the string after one week, but I'm still using the key pouch and love the feel of it! The more I use it, the more cotton-ny it feels! And check out the back view of it with the little "Hand made" sign at the bottom right. I love it! Gonna sew that on all the small neat things I made! In fact, I got 24 pieces of it just last week when I went down to Chinatown again. They help add a personal touch to the things I made :)
 Here's the inside view. A little angel helps watch over my keys, a guardian of sort to the entrance of my home. And inside, the little key, and the key holder. I made the inside minty green cause 2012 is minty green year for me! Just like 2011 was a pink year! I really love the feel of the pouch! Hope you like it too and make one for yourself. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments