Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium

Visited the Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium (minus the Aquarium since it wasn't open yet) today (20-May-2012). Had a free entrance ticket worth SGD5, so it wasn't that bad. I even paid SGD3 for a ticket to the Typhoon Theater (usual price SGD6, but since I have a membership card, there was a 50% discount). Anyway, verdict was, the theater was really not worth it, and the museum was just erm, ok. For a free entrance, I'm not complaining! I actually enjoyed the Malaysian Street Food more. But anyway, I did get some cool photos using my phone! So here are some cool pix to share. I'm so lazy to write these days that I'm just gonna let the photos do the talking.

All the below are taken inside the museum, but mostly at the museum shop.....still, beauty is beauty, at least to the eye of the beholder :P




 



Ref:
Maritime Experiential Museum & Aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments