Thursday, February 5, 2009

CATS The Musical Tickets for SALE! 50% Off! - SOLD



Sorry, ticket sold within 22minutes of blog entry being published! :)

In my excitement to go KL on Good Friday, I've totally forgotten that I've purchased a ticket to watch CATS The Musical on that very weekend! Ugh! So if you are interested to watch CATS and enjoy the experience of watching a broadway musical at low cost, I'm offering my tickets up for sale to you if you purchase via this site at 50% discount. Original price paid was S$43, I'm letting it go for S$20. So let me know if you are interested! First come first serve!

Date: 11th April 2009
Time: 2pm show
Seat: AA59 Restricted View (but trust me, you'll still get to enjoy the show!)

Get it now before the show's ticket are sold out! If that happen, I'm raising my price up high despite the restricted view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments