Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fun @ Peranakan Museum



Had lots of fun at the Peranakan Museum today running around and collecting paper press from different exhibit halls. Here are the results of it. A nice Buddha paper press I got free at the craft workshop that was on from 12pm - 5pm today, plus a calligraphy of my chinese name written at the main hall.

The rest of the picture shows paper press that me and my friend Dui ran around up and down the museum to collect. Cool right? You can still drop by the museum on Sunday 22-Feb for the last day of it's open house. Bring some nice card board paper in to make some really cool paper press! You can also bring in your name card to personalize it!

And I've said it once, and I'll say it again, ANY museum in Singapore is better then the National Museum of Singapore :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments