Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Siglap East RC



If you are bored in Singapore, one way to find cheap events to attend, is to find out more about your neightbourhood RC. RC stands for Residents' Committees, and it's a committees that is made up of your neighbourhood, who organize events for the neightbourhood people. (You can read more about it in the ref link below)

My RC is actually Bunga Merah RC, but I started joining the Siglap RC events after attending their CNY One Day Tour in January. I've added the Siglap East link on the right of my blog for easy future reference :)

The picture shown here is their latest event for the month of February, and me and my hubby are tempted to join in as well. For a trip with lunch and dinner provided, as well as transport and tour guide, it's really quite a bargain! And it's also a great way to get to know your neighbourhood's aunty and uncle!

Find out more about the RC near you now at this link.

Ref
Residents' Committees
Siglap East RC
MySiglap My Homeland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments