Monday, March 26, 2012

TOL- Blue Skies

19-Nov(Friday). Why I have a blog entries call TOL - Blue Skies? Cause you must understand, that I pick the worst weather to visit a country, and was expecting a gloomy sky with a hope of snow to thrill my little heart. But I'm also a sucker for blue skies, so seeing blue skies and having my DSLR with me just brightens up my spirit. So it was a fine day to visit the Tower of London! Continuing on our journey, what can you see there? Castles! Lots and lots of it, more than you have on a chess board.
And the support system of a erm, kingdom? Surrounding of the place where normal people stay, to serve the royalties. I was told that the blue doors are where the doctor lives. Imagine living in such surroundings in a particular era.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments