Sunday, April 7, 2019

March 2019


Although I don't have the time to update this blog on a daily basis, at least my scheduler book reminds me to update it on a monthly basis. Cause every time I come to the end of the month, I have to update my scheduler book and closes all the account in it. That is also the time I do a recap of  the highlight of my month, and that subsequently triggers this urge for me to share it on my blog as a documentation of my little life in the little red dot. 


Coming to the highlight section, for the first time, the highlighted includes a no-big-deal day out with my husband in town one Saturday morning. Nothing was planned, just a scroll through Marina Bay Promenade, and some window shopping and two awesome meals. It deserves a 3rd place on the highlight list cause it was just such a simple and wonderful day that I even blog about it here. This is a reminder to myself that every highlight has to be extraordinary, or cost a bomb, or requires a plane ticket to achieve. Gotta also learn to appreciate the simple things in life. 


With all being said and done, my number one highlight was a Party Jam session with Matthew in Orchard. When he message me one day in office and ask for my number, I thought he wanted to add me to his whatsapp group. But he ask if I could be his backup dancer for this event in Orchard. I said yes mainly cause after what he has done for me, it wasn't right to say no. After only 1 practise session and 2 usual zumba session at the gym, I went with him and the rest of the gang to perform in the road of Orchard on a Chingay event, on stage! I will dedicate one blog on it soon, but it was something I never imagine I would enjoy so much, and with no stage fright what so ever. It was exhilarating! Thanks Matthew!


The number 2 highlight was attending a Drip Coffee and Wagashi workshop at a CC. It was taught by Okada Coffee owner, and it was held just at the CC next to my flat. It cost SGD 45 after I signed up for a 5 year Passion Card membership, and it was so worth it. Mainly because if I had done the same course in Kyoto, it would have cost twice as much just for the wagashi making. Okada-san also taught us a bonus of how to make matcha. I really like making the wagashi by hand, and hope to try it on my own one day. I think it's such a lovely gift to give to people cause it's so beautiful, colourful, delicious etc. Will also write a blog about it soon. 


As for the cost per hour of exercise, March was super efficient with just SGD5.5 per hour exercise. But this was mainly due to rehearsing for Party Jam, Matthew threw in a free 2 hours practising session at Kampung Glam CC. He also provided T-Shirt for us. And at the end of the month, I also attended a body combat session just to get free goodie bag worth SGD130! Will write more about that one day as well.

Looking forward to April as my mum will be visiting Singapore, and I've planned some activities to keep her occupied. Stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments