Thursday, December 26, 2019

May 2019


Just as I was catching up on my monthly summary, I have to come across a month with 5 highlighted moments.... I mean, it's a good thing of course. May was such a busy month! Almost madness. And I guess I should be grateful for having so many interesting thing happening to me in a single month alone!


Above are the 5 highlights of May, and there will be no personal photos for this post as I find that keeping things mysterious is much more fun. It will also motivate me to blog the details faster if I want to share my photos on this blog. Photos that made it here are actually the ones that get remembered and view the most. The rest just dies in my hard drive or NAS. 


Guess which play I went to watch, AGAIN. This time I even got VIP seats! Hence the free mask and free program given. Went with my weird movie buddy to watch this legendary play. No matter how many times I watch it, I am always moved to tears by it. I don't know whether it's because of my link to it in my past, or the play is just too awesome. We sat in the 2nd row of the theatre! And it was an amazing experience being so close to the stage. Especially for this play what with all the costume and props and candalier just above our head! Bravo Bravo Bravo. 


As mentioned in April's post, I had a short 4 day trip to India. It was a rather last minute trip, for goodness know what reason. But since it was to a new part of India I've never been to, of course I look forward to it. This time it was to Bangalore. I even travel alone there and reach in the middle of the night! I spend 4 days there visiting my company's office as well as vendor's office. Since it was with my boss, and it wasn't a serious trip, I had quite a good time there, with good food and shopping. One day.... after all my India's post, I will post about Bangalore too! 


After a month staying in Singapore with me, I send my Mum back to Penang. It was another one of those Saturday reach, Sunday leave trip. And again I met up with my friend Pei Shi for some cafe hopping. This time we went a bit overboard and visited to many cafe that we were really tired by the end of it. So I decided to end our misery and went to the airport earlier just to sit down and be alone with my thoughts after a long day of drinking too much caffeine and sweet cakes!


After coming back to Singapore, it was UAT period for my project. Since the project was Brazil based, I had to follow the user's timezone and so I worked from 2pm to 11pm and had the morning free. I went out almost daily, to all the places that would have been crowded on weekend. I went for a walk around CBD area and met up with my friends for lunch. Above was one of my favourite shot of the Helix Bridge at Marina Bay Sand. I also went to catch a movie at Jewel, went to the gym and did some personal banking etc. Love every minute of my free day time!


Lastly, we also managed to find time to spend a weekend in Johor Bahru at our favourite hotel, eating our favourite Ramadan buffet for Hari Raya. My husband actually drove in, and the ride back was rather stressful. It has become an annual affair now, and apart from the traffic, it's really relaxing to be back in Malaysia always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments