Monday, April 14, 2008

Food Always Comforts Me


Enough about love and war, lets all go back to some comfort food! Here's what I had for dinner yesterday! Roasted Pork Ribs with Mash potato salad! More then 1 inch thick, enough to clot Madman's arteries anytime! The bottle of Australian Aboligine Marinade Sauce that I got from the John Little's Expo sale last weekend is totally wicked! Taste great on roasted anything! Tried it with chicken on Saturday as well, and it was awesome! That goes to shows that when it comes to cooking, if it seems like a good idea, buy the sauce! And explore to create wonderful senses for your taste buds!

I've also noticed that this blog is begining to look like a restaurant menu. My 'whaley' friend even suggest I open a cafe call Midnight to sell those dishes. Sponsorship anyone?

Anyway, will blog more on other topics besides food in future :) Just to keep those people on diet happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments