Friday, April 11, 2008

More Cheap Food You Can Make Yourself!

Take a look at all of these pictures. They are all homecooked meal me and my hubby made last weekend. They don't cost much, but they sure taste good!

Breakfast on a Saturday morning: bread, milk, bake beans, and scramble eggs.




Pork Chop Lunch: BBQ Pork Chop with Onion and Garlic Sauce (Sauce from Australia), with pepermint dip, aspragus and cherry tomatoes saute in garlic and olive oil.

Light dinner of grilled portobello mushroom with salsa and cheese in the photo, accompanied by tomato basil soup, caesar salad, and toasted garlic bread (homemade)

Another version of a light dinner: Mango Salad with cut mangos, salad leaf with caesar salad dressing and parmesan cheese, and smoked salmon! ( I love smoked salmon! It it the only reason I love going to Australia! hahaha)


An even lighter dinner: Cranberry Cereal with cut strawberries and milk :)

Ahhhhhh, life is good to a cordy :)

4 comments:

  1. PPA! Are you sure you didn't buy those things??? They look too good to be true, quick make some for me!~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lengzai Boss, everything also buy one! Buy from market, buy from supermarket, buy from roti shop......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a closer look at the Pork Chop and realised that it is almost one inch thick. I almost fainted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear madman, check out the latest blog entries on pork ribs! muahahaha. Now you know how I maintain my figure!

    ReplyDelete

Comments