Thursday, April 3, 2008

Go Vege

Here's what I had for dinner tonight, a vege burger. Awful as it may sound to some of you, it was actually quite good! And we should all do our bit to be environmentally friendly from time to time! So lets go vege! For a startup kit, click here.

I'll be sharing more vegan friendly meal from time to time on this blog. Hopefully one day, I can really go meat-free for life :)

Recipe: one vege burger, one egg, two wheatbread, 2 slice of tomatoes, 1 slice of onions, tartar sauce, worchester sauce, and edamame for the greens :) delicious!

7 comments:

  1. Wah! The photo is rich in color. What camera you using now har?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear stranger, that would be my very faithful 4 year old Nikon 4200 camera! Nikon is one of the best camera in the market! Highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh .... that is a good camera.

    I like the picture that you used for the header. Where was it taken? in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Cordy, I would like to state that I am an ardent supporter of meat....death to veggies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear stranger, the blog header is a photo taken of Tanjong Rhu in Singapore! I have lots of wonderful shots of Singapore. Will share them here when I have the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lengzhai Boss, I recommend you Just Steak at Boat Quay! One of the best steak I've even taken! You so rich now, sure can afford it :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. You so rich now, sure can afford it :P >>> Grrrrr, suan me somemore, u good!~!

    ReplyDelete

Comments