Friday, May 1, 2009

Direct Budget Flight to Penang!


I've been waiting a long time for this news! Finally! It is coming true! Come June 1st 2009, AirAsia will start their Singapore-Penang direct flight, followed by Jetstar Asia on July 1st 2009. Promotion tickets are still on sale for AirAsia's ticket, but JetStar Asia's promotion ticket ends 29th April at 12midnight.

Anyway, this means I get to go back to Penang more often now and enjoy all the lovely food there! Needless to say, I've already gotten my tickets for August! Cost of a return ticket for one is around S$80, which is fine with me cause a one way bus ticket is already S$50, yet it cuts the travelling time down by 8 hours! And since now, everyone can have a short getaway to Penang, I though I need to do my part in promoting my little island :) So here are some scenes from Penang I took some time back, together with some of my favourite food there (Char Koay Teow and Ambra Juice, and David's Chicken Chop, the best chicken chop to me).

So go click on the links on the reference, and book your ticket soon! For people who prefer a quiet getaway, budget airlines now also fly direct from Singapore to Langkawi! Now is a great time to explore this duty free island!


Ref:
AirAsia promo site
Jetstar Asia promo site
Penang Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments