Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chocolate Cranberry Cake!

It's Sunday morning! And the kitchen smells of freshly made chocolate cake! It doesn't matter that I slept at 2am and woke at 8am to bake it, it's all worth it! They smell, look and taste adorable!


First stop, the process of making it. Ingredient as shown on photo taken : Milk, baking powder, cranberries, vanilla essence, dark chocolate chips, cocoa powder, flour, sugar, eggs, and butter (not in photo). Mixed time is 8 minutes, bake time around 1 hour 30 minutes. End product is a wonderful start to a Sunday, and a lovely dessert to share with friends and love ones!

Incidentally, I'm making this cake for my two favorite guy friend Justin and Subu whom I haven't seen for quite some time. I thought it would be nice to give them a homemade gift. So I got these adorable looking boxes from Daiso (2 boxes for SGD2), as a packaging for the cakes. The end product is so pretty! Hope they'll like it!


Will be making some homemade bread in two weeks time for a house warming as well. If it turns out great, you can be sure I'll be blogging it here again! So stay tune! And have a WONDERFUL Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments