Sunday, August 1, 2010

My HTC Desire

My HTC Desire is one week old today! And her name is Claire since her OS is an Eclair 2.1 :) Here's a brief review of her so far for those readers who might be thinking of getting an Android phone.


Here's what Claire looks like. On the left is the main screen. Just a word of caution, Android phones are very customization, so be prepared to spend lots of time on the Android forum and market place to personalize your phone! So on the left screen is the main screen, with a clock, easy access to phone functions, and all my on/off button, calendar and to do notes. Even the to do notes are cool! And if you think the main screen is cool, just zoom out from it and you have 6 more screens to play with! Totally awesome! Reminds me of my uni's Linux lab where it comes with 4 desktop features! Love it! And the best part is, you have the freedom to customise every single one of them!


So on the left here is one of my customized screen where I store all my application I downloaded from Android Market. Each folder actually opens up to more screens! (LoL), but I'm too lazy to show you all of them :P The screen on the right is one of my other customized screen which I plan to use to motivate myself to learn Japanese! Side note: Lots of cool Japanese application available for Android! And they are so cute too! Check out the news-feeder that has an icon of a chicken! Kawai! And if you haven't notice, there's a cute Japanese girl on every top left corner of every screen. Her name is Yuzuko, and she tells me the time every hour so that I don't miss my bedtime and end up reading forums till 4am! Accompany her up there on the task bar is another personal Android just to keep her from feeling lonely :P


Lastly, if you've noticed those little free men that keeps poking their head out on almost every screen, they are my Android animated live wallpaper! Aren't they cool? They remind me of a toy I used to have when I was a kid.

That's all for now. Will follow up with cool application review soon! Stay tune!

Ref:
Android
Android Official Website
Android Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments