Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cotswolds - Bibury

6-Nov-2010 (Saturday). It was almost evening now at 4pm. The sky was slowly getting dark as we make our last stop at a place call Bibury before headed to our Holiday Inn hotel (probably the most expensive hotel we stayed in for our whole trip! Sad but true)

There wasn't really much to see but this wonderful view of a cottage hotel that seems to be like a scene out of a movie Here's two photo of the same building taken at two angle and two timing.

But I like this photo better, a lone cottage with smoke coming out of the chimney somewhere in the middle of nowhere.Yeah, this is more like my kinda thing. I won't mind living out here all self-sufficient and shit. Just to share with you what I mean by self-sufficient, I've shared some wonderful link on the topic at the ref section below. I actually saw two such books costing 20 GBP (SGD 45) each at the bookstore, and so badly wanted it, but come on, self sufficient in Singapore??? Nah! Maybe if I ever get a plot of land in Malaysia, I'll order a copy from Amazon right away!

Lastly, a blue view of Bibury as we left. Don't ask me how I end up with photos like these, I have no ideas, but I think its hauntingly lovely :)

Ref:
Bibury
Self Sufficient Living
Self-Sufficiency and Homesteading
Countryfarm Lifestyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments