Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cotswolds - Bourton-on-the-Water

6-Nov-2010 (Saturday), next stop Bourton-on-the-Water. This was an interesting place, beautiful beyond words. I mean, I'll just the let the photos below do the talking! A quiet little town, in autumn colors, with a beautiful spring lake running through it with water clear as crystal, and carefree ducks swimming in them. Wouldn't you want to live in a place like this? And to think real people actually stay in such places! Almost a heaven on earth. But it's really really far out. Our bus have to travel through small little country roads and pass countless fields in the chalk country before reaching it. But the place is as peachy as anything I've seen :)

Here's one of my favourite photo of this place in almost full resolution. I just love the color of autumn!
Lastly, just before I left for my holidays, one of my colleague told me to visit River Cottage if I could while I was there. We were both fan of River Cottage. Well, I didn't quite make it to River Cottage, but this was the best I could do given my limited budget and resources :P Interestingly, after I came back and show him the photos, I did a search on the location of River Cottage, and found that they have a canteen in Bath, a place I was visiting the very next day! Ugh! Oh well :P

 
Ref:
Bourton-on-the-Water
River Cottage

2 comments:

  1. ..you should upload the very nice pictures to Facebook so that I can click "Like It!" ...

    piggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, my nice pic only available on my blog! Special priveledge to my blog reader ma.

    ReplyDelete

Comments