Sunday, December 19, 2010

NHM - Dinosaurs!

8-Nov-2010 (Monday), I was finally going to see some REAL dinosaur bones!!!! So excited that it was the first exhibit I rushed to when we reached the Natural History Museum, along with all the boys below 12 years of age :) I mean, come on, who isn't a fan of Jurassic Park?

I was not disappointed! They have lots and lots of dinosaur bones, although most were just replica, but still, they were in the right size! And the exhibit was exhilarating!
Besides bone, they have models of dinosaurs too!
And baby hatching dinosaurs!Awwww so cute!
And these were my favorite, theory on how the dinosaur become extinct. Lol. Click the photo to view in detail. The cricket one really cracks me up, lol. I love a museum that doesn't take itself too seriously. 2 thumbs up to the Dino House!

Ref:
Dinosaurs
Jurassic Park
Crickets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments