Saturday, December 26, 2015

White Rabbit

The White Rabbit was a place that I wanted to visit ever since I heard about it. But I don't know why it took me such a long time to actually step into the place. Anything that is related to books are always a place I like to visit, and this one is linked to rabbit holes and matrix and gardens and churches, a recipe for Cordy! And so I managed to persuade my husband to bring me there for our 11th wedding anniversary on a beautiful Sunday morning.
 We actually wanted to try the set lunch there, but was told they only serve brunch on Sundays, which is kind of a bummer to me. The breakfast selection wasn't that wide, and since they were link to the Black Swan, I ordered a burger for my brunch. (I stopped eating burger after I got food poisoning once in a German restaurant, but Black Swan started my burger eating days again). My husband ordered a breakfast set with all those meat platter he loves, and a cup of girlie tea.  The tea came with a rabbit biscuit which I thought was such a nice touch!
 And the above is the result of me playing with my food :)  Look how the rabbit goes! Hahaha. We had lots of fun playing with it, and it was a perfect ambassador for the restaurant. Kudos for that special touch. Simple yet effective, and made me as a customer really happy about it.
The White Rabbit would be a place I would love to have my dream wedding if ever did have a chance to have one. Although I'm Chinese, I can't stand Chinese weddings (except for the food obviously). I prefer fairy tale like wedding settings, of elves and fairies and gardens and blue skies and beautiful ray of sunlight. And this was just the place.
There was a wedding ceremony going on, so we took some photos of the settings. And the garden outside look so relaxing too! And the way the decorated it made me kinda misty eyes of a garden wedding I never had. If only there was a river or stream nearby, and maybe a bridge or cottage or two.....
Happy 11st Wedding Anniversary to me and my hubby!!!


Ref:
Alice in Wonderland
White Rabbit
Black Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments