Sunday, January 3, 2016

Biz Trip - Taiwan Beitou Library 28-Nov


 Beitou Public Library is a beautiful place to visit, especially for book lovers. Just to know that such a wonderful exist just for people to have the pleasure of reading books is just awesome! The place is only a 10 minutes walk from the train station, and is covered in green and brown color from a far. It is open at 8:30am on a Saturday, and people can be seen queuing outside before it was even open.
The above photos shows the outside of the library. Even from inside, you can walk out to the balcony and there are seats and quite corners where you can sit, enjoy the view and read a nice book. Sadly I vendor who came with me was not interested in the library, leaving me only 10 minutes to explore the 3 story building. If I was on my own, I would probably have lingered longer.

 
Above is a collection of photos showing what it looks like inside. They have a children's floor with story telling corner and such. They have a stone garden outside, and I super like the emperor looking wooden chair found in some parts of the library. They also have study ares with banker lamps! Very impressive!
Here's a photo of me again, proof that I was really really there! I realize how colorful my outfit looks, which kinda reflect how carefree I am when I'm exploring :)

And so this ends my post on Beitou. I think it would be a great place to stay over night with a private onsen and a full Japanese meal! Maybe I can come again next time?

Ref:
Beitou Public Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments