Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Biz Trip - Taiwan Food

Taiwan, land of the bubble tea. But I drink mine without bubble. Ta-dah, my favorite tea there. Iron Buddha Latte! Smooth as silk. Gonna drink it more often when I visit next time. If I weren't so full all the time, i wouldn't have mind some pearls in them.
 As for the food, I know a lot of people like Taiwan for its food, but I'm just not one of those people. True I would eat almost anything, but in terms of preference, I would not visit Taiwan for its food as the sole reason. There were exceptionally delicious food available, one of my favorite was a hotpot place my colleagues there took  me too. The soup was herbal, and that was enough for me. And they have so much nice soya products to throw into it that I was in heaven. Apart from that, the rest of the food was ok. Above from left to right: snacks from the night market, appetizer before beef noodle, and a typical lunch set.
I am ashamed to say I ate at Japanese restaurant a total of 4 times! Hakata Ramen, Santouka Ramen, Ootoya, and Coco Curry House. The top photo is from Coco Curry House I had Ebi Curry Rice. Second picture is the beef noodle. It wasn't as nice as the one my husband bought me to last time where he had trouble with his stomach after eating it cause the beef was too raw lol. I had no problem though.

The last picture is of all the night market snacks I got on my last night there. Everything was delicious, but I couldn't finish it all, which was sad and a waste :(   Will go back! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments