Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Handmade Key Pouch

I'm still sewing my own bags and pouches. In fact, these days, I make them by a dozen each time! Cause it's easier than making them one at a time. Factory mode saves time! And from time to time, you make something that you just love so dearly and take so much pride in it. And this post is about one of those time - my handmade key pouch. Everything about this creation just blend in so well. The color, the texture, the design, the size.
My Picard key pouch was dying, and I wanted to cut down on my animal product. So I decided to make this key pouch. The size is model after my beloved Picard key pouch, as per the design as well. The color is soft yet bright and just makes me so happy just looking at it. And the Hello Kitty sewed on just makes it something that people might actually pay good money for to own it! Sadly I couldn't find the same Helly Kitty button any more, they were bought in shop at KSL Johor Bahru long time back. I wish I had got more now. They are so very very cute!
This is what the inside of the pouch looks like. All my pouches are double layered with a different design inside. And I decided to use a label ribbon to hold the keychain. It turns out quite nicely too. Very professional if I may say so myself!
I have been using it ever since it was completed, and I totally love it. I love the fact no one else in the world has a designer key pouch like this. It is handmade and yet looked like a designer branded bag. I should really make more of these. Maybe one day I can even make a living out of them. Exclusively designed bags.

Ref:
Picard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments