Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Memories in JCS (2014 & 2015)

Since I've been housekeeping my laptop and photo album and catching up on my backlog blogging, I finally managed to organized all my photos together and thought I'll do a post on my memories in JCS. I've only been two years there, and I'm hoping to survive another 3 years there. It's more of hard work then passion at times cause let's face it, its a damn hard language to learn. But it's satisfying when you realize you can now read a bit or understand a bit here and there. Just yesterday I read "Cinderalla", "Rabbit and the Turtle" and "Beauty and the Beast" in Japanese! Anyway, the above is a photo taken of my year old class together with our teacher Nanako Sensei.
 
It was the last year she was teaching in JCS, so during our last lesson, she gave us all this snack below. I really like it cause it's sweet instead of salty. 

Above is the cert they actually issue you when you pass your final year end exam. I really really like the cert. I'm collecting another one in March 2016 for my Year 2 exam too. I love calligraphy. Maybe I should consider taking it up. And look, my Chinese name in calligraphy! So pretty.
This next photo is of my Year 2 class with Yuki Sensei. I wasn't so social with the rest of the classmate, them being mostly in their own circle anyway. But I like the fact that we manage to get a photo with with our teacher together at the last day of lesson. I will probably be continuing on my 3rd year with the same sensei.
 
And this is what I do when I'm taking notes in class. This was part of the teaching material that the teacher was using, and I thought it was so cute how they draw different expression. So I copied it. I guess I should be more serious about my lesson moving forward. It's not like its getting any easier, and it's not like I'm improving much either, lol. It all boils down to me being lazy, simple as that. Let's hope 2016 will be better ya! 頑張ってくださいちゃん!


Ref:
Japanese Cultural Society

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments