Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Ethiopian Airlines - Business Class Snacks.


I guess one of the things I love about Ethiopian Airline Business Class is the cheese they serve. Since their food was kinda hard to stomach, I ate a lot of cheese as substitute. Above is the first cheese platter they serve me. Since I don't really want to eat sweet cakes and dessert, this was the next best thing. I really wish they would serve it with coffee at the same time, but they always serve the coffee after that....


On my second light, I asked for dessert wine to go with my cheese. They serve me port which was kinda strong. So strong that I can only finish half the glass. But I finished most of the cheese though. I think I enjoyed the cheese platter so much that I don't even have any cheese craving after coming back to Singapore. But then again, it has only been one week since the trip....


Last dish of cheese platter. The dates was nice and sticky, but I was thinking how much calories are these little babies! OMG! I skipped the last plate on the last flight cause I was sleeping so well. On my flight back, I was basically dressed in my pajamas, so it was really really comfortable for me. 


The airline also provided a personal touch chocolate box for each flight. If only it was dark chocolate....


Each box has two chocolates inside, with different fillings. It was a nice touch, and goes well with the coffee. 


Above photo look so classy. Like I was dining in some fancy restaurant. 


Lastly, the Tobasco Sauce they serve with each meal was so cute! I tool like 3 of them home. I also took a jar of Brazilian honey home. I don't really like Tabasco sauce, but the bottle is just too cute to ignore. Plus it was already paid for, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments