Sunday, February 3, 2019

January 2019


Finally I get to post my first monthly scheduler book blog. I've been using this book diligently every day to keep track of mainly my budget, as well as my personal activities. So here to start the year with the month of January, are my 3 top highlights!


The scheduler book has a lot of writing space, so now you will get a monthly top 3 highlight as a pix of its own now!


#1 was my very first experience of having a Omakase dinner in a Japanese run restaurant. Instead of going for an over the top dining or buffet, I requested for a Omakase dinner for my birthday, and picked Teppei at Tanjong Pagar. The meal cost SGD80++ per person, and comes in 17 mini courses. I tasted the best oyster I've ever had in my life that night. The rest of the courses was pretty impressive as well, but mainly, I enjoyed the experience to finally sit down and have a proper Omakase.


Here's me and my hubby at the restaurant. I'll post a dedicated post on it soon. 


#2 highlight was that I passed my 3month probation at my new job. Above is the photo from my office. I've been working in Jurong East for more than 3 months now! And it was a tough probation to pass not because of the work. but more like the lack of it! I was without a project for a good 2 months of it, and really had my doubt whether to continue working. 


But now, like this orchid that belongs to the office secretary, I've slowly started to adapt to it. February should be an interesting month for me as I finally have a chance to go on my 1st business trip. I don't want to reveal too much now. Need to survive the business trip first before coming back to blog about it. Good luck Cordy!

#3 I've also met up with my ex-manager and some senior vendor turned friends. We went to Kiseki for a buffet dinner, but mainly it was nice catching up with ex-colleagues. My ex-manager requested that we do this on a quarterly basis, but we'll see how it turns out. 


Lastly, I thought I'll also share my exercise achievement since it was excellent for the month of January. The reason was mainly because my favourite zumba instructor was back, so I was back in the gym every Wednesday night. My monthly cost of the gym was SGD66, for a 2.5 year contract. Since I attended a total of 10hours of classes in January, each class cost me SGD6.60. This does not include my treadmill time either! So on a whole, it was cost saving for me cause Community Club  or Singapore Sport Council classes cost so much more! At least SGD8 to SGD15 per hour!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments