Friday, January 24, 2014

Pizza

You know that when you own a breadmaker, you are bound to make a pizza at least once. Yes, this is pizza made from scratch! Following a breadmaker's recipe, make the dough. Ingredient required aside from the dough: Tomato paste, fresh tomatoes, eggplant, mock crab meat, green bell pepper, pineapple (cause I like Hawaiian pizza), and lots of mozzarella cheese! Oops, guess I forgot to tell you this is a vegetarian pizza. Yeah, I'm kinda really into vegetarian when I'm cooking for myself, or when I'm eating out. I'm kind of a social meat eater. I realize this when I was staying alone in Bali and realized I ate no meat at all when left to my own devices. I do however crave steak from time to time, or a big mac however shitty people say McDonald is.
Anyway, back to the pizza. Once the dough is done, just assemble! Dough, followed by tomato paste, and vege on top, followed by a generous layer of cheese! Bake till perfection and ta-dah! Homemade pizza! It was edible, but I think my dough was kinda wet so it tasted more like bread than pizza. Guess I'll just make it thinner next time so that when I bake it the moisture will all be baked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments