Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sewing Staffed Charms

Catching up with my post, I'm clearing up last year's activities. When one of my girl friend went to Taiwan for a holiday, all the other girl friends in a group of 4 to 5 got a postcard with a piece of cloth on it and instruction on how to sew it into a little stuff charm. (refer 2nd image on what the postcard looks like). I thought they were adorable!
 The first one I did was the rabbit. It reminded me of Miffy the rabbit. It took me around 60 mins to 90 mins to make one, depending on how wrong I get the sewing. They were really really small so it's kinda hard to put them together. Plus the instruction was kinda dodgy as well, being translated from chinese and all. My favorite part of it was stuff them with synthetic cotton and watching them come alive! The end product is really cute!
My other friend who didn't like sewing passed me hers and this was the end result, a little stuffed dinosaur. I needed the tag that says "Feed Me!" on it and left it at her table when it was completed. 

Another friend made her own with the piglet postcard she got and posted the above picture of it in our whatsapp. It looks kinda cute too! Hope you like this post, it's making feel all woozy due to all the cuteness!

Ref:
Miffy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments