Monday, January 13, 2014

Risotto Milanese

 I'm kinda addicted to risotto lately, especially since I got ready to cook instant risotto mix all the way from Italy! So today I made this Milanese risotto using the following ingredient: One pack instant risotto mix from STAR, onions, mushroom, basil, and salami (optional). I also used some oil, butter and Parmesan cheese.
Cooking instruction: Sauteed onion with oil till fragrant. Add some salami if you want to. Add mushroom and some butter and sauteed till the mushroom becomes soft. Add basil leave for fragrance (I think this add a certain nice scent to the whole mix, my kitchen smell like heaven after that!). Add the instant risotto mix in, and one bowl of water. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes stirring occasionally. Before done, off the fire, and put some Parmesan cheese and mix it in to get a thick texture. Serve hot. Taste like heaven, and my whole kitchen smells like Italy which brings back lots of great memory of my trip! Good times!

Ref
Star Risotto Milanese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments