Sunday, April 29, 2018

April 2018


As you can see, I've stopped my daily blogging again, mainly due to overwhelming of photos to sort and edit before I can publish any entries. But luckily, the commitment to post monthly due to my super cute schedule book keeps me posting at least once a month! 

The reason I've been so busy in April is because I have so many things on my real life that this is probably the first weekend I had to myself!  And I've done so may new things for the first time this month, and also in my life that I'm ok with me breaking my blogging commitment once a while. After all, I have to DO things before I can BLOG about it! 

So as a summary of the highlight of my April 2018, here are some interesting things I've done:


I've attended my very first Meditation Retreat ever in my life! I will blog in more details about it one day, but just wanted to leave a group photo here to remember it by. I registered on my own, and attended the two day retreat on my own as well! And it was a lot harder than I thought, probably because I have not been meditating for a long time now. But I am happy and proud and didn't quit on it like I did my Buddhist class. It was extremely enlightening for me, and also kinda depressing at the same time knowing that there are so much pain and suffering in the class judging from the question being ask.... but that's another story!



For the first time in my life, I've also attended a stand-up comedy session at this merry place call The Merry Lion. I wasn't expecting much, but the 2nd half of the session was really fun. Plus they have beer! And we went out for more beer after that. On a weekday too! Definitely fun, although I wish the jokes were much better, and well, the crowd more fun and sophisticated....

Apart from this, I also met up with my upcoming Korean trip's people, and hang out with the teacher and key organiser after the session having some Korean food. Although the group was kinda on the older side, I'm still looking forward to it cause Korea it's such a mystery for me. And although I would prefer to visit Japan any time, let's give Korea a try eh? Funny how every visit to Korea in my life has never been actually initiated by me. Yet this would be my 3rd time visiting the country....

There were a few other memorable event that happened in April, some too personal to blog about, but  maybe I'll just share a separate blog on that before continuing on my Hokkaido trip blogging.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments