Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Sapporo Hairy Crab at Nijo Market


We actually went back to Nijo Market near the last week morning of our trip. Mainly because my husband wanted to eat crab before leaving Sapporo. So we found this corner shop at one end of Nijo Market, and decided to eat here. 


I wasn't very familiar with the procedure. I guess you tell them you want crab, and you get to pick the crab you want and maybe the weight it for you? My husband tried the hairy crab, and it's just steamed/boiled for you. I think it cost him around SGD50 or more for one hairy crab! 


I wasn't much of a crab person, so I probably just had another kaisendon. 


Anyway, the main subject of this post is the hairy crab, and after cooking it, it looked something like that. To me, it wasn't that appetising or delicious. Probably because I can't really smell it. I prefer bbq crab. But still, this deserved a mention. If you are in Sapporo, and you want nice seafood, head to the market for cheaper option. I've recommended you two different market in this blog. So please explore them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments