Monday, April 2, 2018

March 2018


Happy April Fool's Day! We interrupt our Hokkaido trip blogging for our monthly Schedule Book update! I am happy to report that our daily blog goal has been achieved so far! And this blog is getting more and more articles out, and even more trips lined up this year! So much to look forward to! So here are the highlights of March! Cordy is happy to be alive!


The main highlight is my very short 3 days 2 nights trip to Bangkok for my Dearest and my excolleague. And we met up with 2 other wonderful ladies in Bangkok and off we went on a road trip! Above is probably my favourite photo of the trip, which I just came back from yesterday evening. It's taken with everyone inside, taking a public bus to Chang Chui. Nothing says "Happy!" like a road trip can! I will post more on the Bangkok trip eventually, maybe after my Hokkaido trip which will probably drag till May. Stay tune for that!


The other interesting thing that happened was, in the hotel we were staying at in Bangkok, I took this photo of the hotel cafe above. And right above it is the same wordings in Chinese which I took exactly 11 months back in Taipei. Isn't that just awesome? I just wanted to leave it here cause it's just mind blowing for me. You can read about Taipei's experience here.

And as we cruise into April, what do I have planned for myself? Well, I'm thinking of getting back in shape, and also getting back on track on going vegetarian/vegan. Maybe not 100%, but I'm currently reading a 30days challenge vegan diet book, so maybe I'll give it a try. Or at least, I think I am over my depression, and I want to live a healthier and happier life now. The short trip to Bangkok was good for me. I feel really energised and ready to go! Need energy to get me to at least May, which is when my next trip would be, a mysterious trip to South Korea! Woohoo! Happy April everyone! Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments