Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Chitose Airport Doraemon Wall


Next stop is the Doraemon wall area! It was called the skylark, but really, it was just a space designated for some Doraemon merchandise and a small cafe next to it. There was some kids activity area, but I can't quite remember much of it 


This is the wall up closed. I remember I got some nice posters from around here, and took it home to make nice souvenirs which now hangs in my toilet!


And as mentioned, there was a cafe nearby which you can buy Doraemon themed snacks. So above is Taiyaki, a kinda pancake that you usually see Doraemon eat with red bean filling. It look so cute! But I didn't get any cause well, it was kinda expensive.


Needless to say, we didn't go into the themed cafe either. My goal was just to see what it was like, and maybe take some photos of it, but I was too cheap to actually go in and try it. It was just a hype, right?


So I left with this souvenir shot of me and this adorable Doraemon on the wall! It looked so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments