Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Sapporo Beer Museum - Snowing in the Night


Remember a few post back I showed you photos of white winter christmas trees? Well, we did spend half a day or so at the Sapporo Beer Museum area, and there was actually a big mall just behind it. You can spend half a day just walking inside the mall. There is a Aeon there where you can browse or buy all your Japanese souvenirs, snacks and mainly food stuff. There are also bookstores inside, and cloth and handy craft shops. I actually couldn't help myself and got a  StarWars cloth there! But that is another topic..... Above is what it looked like when we finally came out of the mall and headed back to the museum to have dinner at the Beer Garden! A real Christmas Tree in real Winter Snow and decorated all so pretty too!


There are even light decoration outside the mall, and above is a decoration of a baby polar bear!


Here above we have a scene of the beer museum famous tower, and the bridge that leads back to the museum. For some reason, it looked rather classical and iconic, like from some old fashion movie or something from the war time....


And here is me, walking in the snow back to the Beer Garden for a Genghis Khan bbq dinner! Behind me on the right side of the photo is where the Aeon Mall is. As you can see, it's just a short walk away, but you legs will be buried in snow walking in these condition! I was carrying my gym bag which is water prove, and it just accumulate mountains of snow whenever I walk unsheltered outside!  But it was an awesome experience! I highly recommend visiting Hokkaido in winter at least once in your life! Maybe not just Hokkaido, but any place with super high volume of snow! It's like a whole new different world out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments