Thursday, April 12, 2018

Sapporo Beer Garden


I have actually visited the Sapporo Beer Museum before on my 2nd trip to Japan in 2004 probably. But I was on a backpacking trip then and just started working, so I didn't have money to splurge on expensive Genghis Khan BBQ dinner! But it's totally different now. So I wasn't going to miss the opportunity.  Especially on such a cold winter night! Bring on the beer! Bring on the meat!


We were kinda early, and didn't made any reservation. But since it was just the two of us, we got a table almost immediately. The outside carpet of the museum looked the same as per when I last visit, of a Hokkaido Beer with Sapporo Beer. I actually still have and uses the souvenir coaster I got from this place!


They actually give you a bib to wear while eating, so that you don't dirty your clothes. How thoughtful! We actually wear ours too! You can see me in the last photo on this page wearing it. 


We ordered some vegetable, and some meat plate. Mainly mutton. It was rather expensive, so .... What you do is, cook it yourself like a yakiniku. But you put all the onions in, and the meat in the middle. After that we use more vegetable to soak up the oil. The dipping sauce that came with it was delicious too! And now I am feeling hungry just blogging about it. And to think I am suppose to go less meat and vegan this month! Ugh!


Again, we ordered Sapporo Classic, cause you really can't get drunk on these things!


I think they serve Yebisu too. But we didn't ordered any.


Lastly, here's a happy me with my happy dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments