Sunday, April 1, 2018

Chitose Morning Breakfast


Above is the view that greeted us the next morning from our Chitose Hotel. Behind the hotel are some residential houses, and dividing it are just piles and piles of snow. Initially I had plans for us to walk to a nearby park, or to even explore the town a bit, but the snow was just too thick and too cold to wonder outside. So we decided to have a slow breakfast at the cafe instead.


The night before we had actually wondered around exploring the hotel, and the cafe was open with the sign above. It reads: Free tea and other services. So basically from 9pm to midnight, the cafe is DIY. You can help yourself to snacks there in case you are hungry. How thoughtful! Midnight snacks! They also have a DIY coffee service at the lobby. 


So in the cafe at night, if you are hungry, you can eat rice with flavouring, and tea. I think milk is also available. 


And the next morning, breakfast buffet is service. And they have this tray thing which you can fill it up with all the small dishes you want. So above you can see a bowl of porridge with mushroom in it, onsen eggs, as well as other small dishes. I think above is my husband's serving. 


This one looks more like mine, scramble eggs, salmon, tofu, lots of Japanese rice and curry sauce. I also have seaweed cause I love seaweed with soya sauce eaten with just plain rice. A monk taught me how to eat it like that during my stay in Koyasan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments