Sunday, December 31, 2017

Rainbows of 2017


As 2017 comes to an end, I'll just leave these two photos of rainbows here which kinda sums up my life in 2017. There were rain and thunder, and there were sunshine and blue skies. But all in all, I have no complaint. It was a beautiful and colourful year, and very much as per my life motto of experiencing the full spectrum of life: whether its the high or low, new and lost friendship, home or abroad. Life goes on through it all.  

As 2018 approach, I'm gonna go catch the first sunlight over East Coast Park or Changi Beach, and hope that 2018 will also be filled with rainbows and unicorns, jumping across running river and falling into it, new songs and newly discovered old songs, simple and delicious food, and most of all, memorable conversation, dances that you can get lost in, and books that tears your heart apart. 

Happy new year 2018 everyone! Thanks for being here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments